Sunday 14 August 2011

Grow, grow, growing!


The weather seems to be warming up at last. Still a bit chilly in the mornings and evenings though. I'm still venturing down to the veggie garden each morning in my 'floor to ceiling' dressing gown to check on my seedlings. Here are some pics I took today. 


Bok choy and lettuce

Beetroot and spring onion

Cucumber and cauliflower

Lettuce and spring onions

My home made herb trolley (it's really a sun lounger lol)

Dill

Chives

Veggie garden area before 

And after


I have sneaked some carrots in just the other side of the shade house, on the easement. 
I really want to grow some butternut pumpkin but don't have enough room. I am going to experiment trying to get it to climb up the fence instead. Not sure if it work but I'll give it a go.  

4 comments:

Kristy said...

I'm loving your pictures :)

littlekarstar said...

Now that is some polytunnel! I have tunnel envy!

mountainwildlife said...

Wow that tunnel is fabulous! Your seedlings look great.

Love your herb-lounger too -clever! I used to have a potting table from a baby change table :-)

Selina said...

Thanks, I loooooove my poly tunnel!