Sunday 26 June 2011

The work begins

We ordered 9 cubic metres of Mary River gravel to cover both areas. Luckily, Luke's (our Son) mate Ryan was here to help as it was a massive job to spread this lot. Luckily, Luke was at work as he would have been a much use as a chocolate teapot! Sorry Luke!




Notice the dogs ( William & Harry) are penned into one of the veggie boxes!




That's because they would have savagely attacked Bruce's dog Archie if they were let loose!



Luckily for Archie, William and Harry were restrained as I'm sure they would have eaten him for breakfast! lol

Neil and Ryan, still smiling, plod on putting the 6 veggie boxes together. 


I must add that the construction of the boxes needed a little female direction, of course I provided this (Neil & Ryan would not admit to their blunder)! Though I'm not pictured I did work my arse off and sustain several blisters as a result. I will keep you posted on how the veggie garden project unfolds. 

No comments: